DunedinHOST is the primary industry body for tourism operators in and around Dunedin, New Zealand.
Membership of DunedinHOST gives significant benefits to both organisations and individuals involved in tourism and associated activities.
Its current membership includes private individuals, incorporated companies and local institutions that provide services and activities in all areas of tourism such as accommodation, attractions, tours, transport, retail, training, consultancy, etc.
DunedinHOST provides benefits through membership in the following main areas:
- Networking and sharing or information with other operators in the industry at regular events.
- Gaining education and training through workshops and seminars designed to help members stay in touch with all of the latest knowledge and tools.
- Gaining national and international knowledge from keynote speakers at organised events.
- Having the ability to showcase new products and services to a wide audience.
- Having members views, interests and requirements represented and voiced at all levels, including the media, local government and other interested parties.
Find out more about DunedinHOST membership.